- In accord with the promulgation of the new Rite of Baptism of Infants, St. Margaret Mary Church has a process for new parents preparing for the baptism of their children. The process provides the parents an opportunity for a better understanding of their own faith, traditions and practices. Baptism preparation is required for all first time parents prior to reception of the Sacrament.
- Baptisms are generally celebrated at Saint Margaret Mary Parish on weekends as follows, except during Lent:
· First Sunday of the month during the 5:00PM Saturday anticipated Mass
· Second Sunday of the month during the 11:00 AM Sunday Mass
· Third Sunday of the month at 12:00 Noon - Rite of Baptism (following the 11:00 Mass)
In some cases, special events may necessitate changes to this schedule. Before making plans for the celebration, it is advisable to check with the parish office to verify the availability of a specific date or time.
- Please contact Father Greg Soldevilla – firstname.lastname@example.org (724.335.2336) to find out times for Baptism Preparation Seminars as well as to schedule a Baptism.
- Click here for the baptism guidelines.