- In accord with the promulgation of the new Rite of Baptism of Infants, St. Margaret Mary Church has a process for new parents preparing for the baptism of their children. The process provides the parents an opportunity for a better understanding of their own faith, traditions, and practices. Baptism preparation is required for all first time parents prior to reception of the Sacrament.
- Baptisms are generally celebrated at Saint Margaret Mary Parish on weekends as follows, except during Lent:
· Any Saturday of the month during the 5:00PM Saturday anticipated Mass
· Any Sunday of the month during or after the 8:30 AM Sunday Mass
· Any Sunday of the month before (at 10:15AM), during, or after the 11:00AM Sunday Mass.
Please note that these times are based on Fr. Ken's availability and must be arranged in advance.
In some cases, special events may necessitate changes to this schedule. Before making plans for the celebration, it is advisable to check with the parish office to verify the availability of a specific date or time.
- Please contact Donna Misak – email@example.com (724.335.2336) to find out times for Baptism Preparation Seminars as well as to schedule a Baptism.
- Click here for the baptism guidelines.